How to make Jag3d work automatically (Software)

PierrickA @, Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2016, 09:51 (vor 530 Tagen)

Hi,

and thanks for this very nice Jag3D software. I am working at the moment on a small monitoring prototype software. I plan that my software does this :

- use a "default" project hsqldb that contains references, precisions, etc... for each project
- copy this project and fill it via SQL with observations
- launch Jag3D and ask it to do the adjustment
- get the calculated values via SQL

So my questions are :
- what is the version of HSQLDB that you use for creating Jag3D projects? I plan to do a .NET application, and therefore I need the right JDK/JDBC API version
- how can you batch the operations on Jag3D? (Launching/loading a project/performing the adjustment)

Thanks very much for your answer,

Best Regards

How to make Jag3d work automatically

Micha ⌂, Bad Vilbel, Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2016, 11:47 (vor 530 Tagen) @ PierrickA

Hi Pierrick,

So my questions are :
- what is the version of HSQLDB that you use for creating Jag3D projects? I plan to do a .NET application, and therefore I need the right JDK/JDBC API version

I use always the last stable version of hsqldb. Currently, version 2.3.3 is the last stable one but 2.3.4 is advertised, see hsqldb.org.

- how can you batch the operations on Jag3D? (Launching/loading a project/performing the adjustment)

There is no batch process up to now but I can add a further main-method that will preform an adjustment based on the sql data.

regards
Micha

--
kostenlose Scripte und Software nicht nur für Geodäten || Portal für Geodäten mit angeschlossenem Forum-Vermessung

PierrickA @, Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2016, 14:33 (vor 530 Tagen) @ Micha

Thanks for the fast answer!

Actually I should have looked further, the version of hsql is given in the changelog.

So if I understand well there are no command-options that make it possible to launch Jag3D with a project, make the adjustment and close the software. It is necessary to modify the code to make it do this.

Is it a long work to add the modifications? What I would need would be :
- open Jag3D with a special project-HSQLDB
- perform a L1-adjustment to detect outliers (optional)
- perform a L2-adjustment without the formerly detected outliers
- close Jag3D

Maybe we could discuss about this per email,

Best Regards

Micha ⌂, Bad Vilbel, Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2016, 15:27 (vor 530 Tagen) @ PierrickA

Hi Pierrick,

Is it a long work to add the modifications?

It depends on your tasks. ;-)

What I would need would be :
- open Jag3D with a special project-HSQLDB
- perform a L1-adjustment to detect outliers (optional)
- perform a L2-adjustment without the formerly detected outliers
- close Jag3D

The type of network adjustment (L1 or L2 norm) is a global adjustment setting, that is given in the sql database. The graphic user interface (GUI) is more or less an simple sql-editor. The estimation process (adjustment core) selects all necessary informations from the sql-db. If you developed your own GUI, you only needs the adjustment core and not the UI of JAG3D?!

Maybe we could discuss about this per email,

You can contact me via mail.

regards
Micha

--
kostenlose Scripte und Software nicht nur für Geodäten || Portal für Geodäten mit angeschlossenem Forum-Vermessung

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion